Prior to an appointment:
Please email or telephone the clinic to book an appointment.
Please be aware that we are currently unable to provide a face-to-face consultation if:
- you or someone you live with has a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19 within the last 10 days
- you or someone you live with has symptoms such as a high temperature or fever, a new and continuous cough, or a loss or alteration to taste or smell
- you or someone you live with is waiting for a Covid-19 PCR test result
- you or someone you live with has been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days
- you have travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-list-of-countries-and-territories#when-you-arrive-in-england–red-list-rules)
Face to face appointments:
We ask that patients wear a mask for their appointment where possible. Kelly Chiropractic can provide a mask if you do not have your own.
On entry to the building, please apply hand gel.
Whilst in the treatment room, patient chairs are two metres away from the chiropractor to minimise close contact.
During treatment, the chiropractor will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for added safety.
Please pay via contactless card payment where possible.
We kindly ask that you apply hand gel after treatment.
Please download and read the following consent form prior to your appointment. Patients will then confirm consent electronically whilst in the treatment room. A paper version for those wishing to sign by hand is available.